COURSE TITLE: Surface Analysis Techniques Training
The characteristic of surface and near-surface region of material can be characterized by various surface analysis techniques. Application of many engineering material are determined by surface and near-surface structure. Therefore, well-being of this region is essential in order to obtain a pre-required condition for those materials to be applied for a specific application. Typically, failure of engineering product may be traced back to surface/near-surface contamination or surface reconstruction. In order to obtain more information related to the failure, in-sight of these region need to be exposed, This course is outlined to introduce basic principles of surface science, which serve as an essential foundation to explain the operation concepts and applications of several important surface analysis technique.Know-how of interpreting the analysis data is also briefly explained in the “easy-to -follow” and “easy- to-understand” training course. With these and the support of brief but sufficient theories of fundamental, skill of selecting a relevant and appropriate technique with respect to its practical engineering usage will be covered. Ultimate goal for this course is to increases level of knowledge in making a correct technical decision to solve surface related issue and transform knowledge into applications.
Upon completion of these course, participants will be able to:
- List down common technique used to surface analysis
- Explain operation principles of those techniques.
- State advantages and limitation of a given technique.
- Systematically identify and justify useful analytical technique for problem solving
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technician, engineers, and recearchers
- Decision makers, policy makers, and managers.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANT
- Enhancement to technical knowlage
- Selection of appropriate analysis technique for problem solving.
- Improvement in decision-making process for analysis technique selection based on:
- Technical justify concept.
- Technical guidelines.
- Reduction of wastage (time and money) by making a correct technical decision
This course is conducted in seminar room. Each participant will receive a set of course materials.
In-house and customize trainings are available. Contact us for more detail
Tel: +60389955000 ext. 55279 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wafer Fabrication & Equipment Training
Failure Analysis, Material Analysis & Reliability Testing Training
IC Design Training