COURSE TITLE: Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Training
MSSB’s 3-days Wafer Fab Processing training programme provides basic but powerful information about the intricate semiconductor manufacturing process. Additional hands-on training in each process module helps in developing the technical skills of the participants.
Upon completion of the training programme, participants should be able to:
• Understand the basic semiconductor wafer processing steps in each process modules: diffusion, thin film, lithography and etch.
• Learn the fundamentals of each processing step and the reason it is use in the industry today.
• Understand the evolution of each processing techniques, previous and current generation IC’s.
• Understand the basic processes of a CMOS device (from device level until back end processes).
This course will utilize a combination of lecture and practical/hands-on lessons in cleanroom.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Technicians working in the semiconductor industry
• Undergraduates/post-graduates students in related filed
Semiconductor Material, Devices
Introduction to Cleanroom Facility and Process Module
Wafer Testing and Packaging
In-house and customize trainings are available. Contact us for more detail
Tel: +60389955000 ext. 55279 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wafer Fabrication & Equipment Training
Failure Analysis, Material Analysis & Reliability Testing Training
IC Design Training