COURSE Title: Process Capability Analysis Training
Traditionally, various industries have used Capability Indexes (Cp, Cpk, Pp & Ppk) as statistical measures of process quality capability for continuous variable data. While DPMO (Defects Per Million Opportunities) and DPPM (Defective Parts Per Million) are widely used for attribute data, a different evaluation of process capability was advocated which is known as Sigma Level. The higher the Sigma Level, the higher the value of Cpk/Ppk and the lower the level of Defects/Defectives a process is performing. The use of these statistical measures (typically Capability Indexes) combined with graphical analysis provide good insights of how a process capability can be improved via proven strategies.
This course is designed to develop competencies which are required to conduct a process capability study. This easy-to-follow course concentrates on steps which include statistical analysis and results interpretation for continuous variable (Normal vs Non-Normal) and attribute data. The goal of this course is to train designated personnel to be proficient in assessing capability of a process is performing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives, Engineers and Managers from any organizations including Core Operation/Support/Transactional group either in manufacturing or service industries.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Better understand the concept and approach of Process Capability Analysis
- Enhance know-how and skills of applying appropriate Process Capability Analysis via Minitab Statistical Software for Variable (include handling of Non-Normal data) and Attribute data
- Higher confidence in quantifying statistical performance measure in various situations
A basic technical background or 1-2 years of working experience in any business operation discipline
The methods used here are the combination of lecture + interactive discussion + group exercise. Upon request, a Post Test could be held to assess how much knowledge has been acquired by participants.
The course is primarily conducted in a class room. Each participant will be provided with a set of course materials.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Outline key basics of Process Capability Analysis for Attribute and Variable data
- Calculate statistical performance measure for Variable Data
- Cp, Cpk, Pp, Pk
- Z-bench/Sigma Level
- Conduct and Interpret Process Capability Analysis result (Graphical & Numerical) using Minitab Statistical Software (Normal & non-normal data)
- Calculate statistical performance measure for Attribute Data
- DPU, DPMO, DPPM
- Sigma Level
- Conduct and Interpret Process Capability Analysis result (Graphical & Numerical) using Minitab Statistical Software
In-house and customize trainings are available. Contact us for more detail
Tel: +60389955000 ext. 55279 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wafer Fabrication & Equipment Training
Failure Analysis, Material Analysis & Reliability Testing Training
IC Design Training