COURSE TITLE: Introduction to Integrated Circuit Design with Hands-on Lab.
- Introduction to Digital ASIC front end and back end design.
- Introduction to custom Analog IC design.
Upon completion, participants should be able to demonstrate/understand each of the following:
- Digital ASIC design flow and EDA tools involved
- Digital Place & Route concepts and EDA tools involved
- Analog schematic and simulation concepts and EDA tools
This Course will utilize a combination of lecture, discussions ,practice session and group discussion including :
- Instructor Led Classroom training
Hands-on labs to help participants build their knowledge and apply the concepts being discussed
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Integrated Circuit Engineers & Executives, Design Managers, Modeling Staff, Fabrication & Testing Engineers
In-house and customize trainings are available. Contact us for more detail
Tel: +60389955000 ext. 55279 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wafer Fabrication & Equipment Training
Failure Analysis, Material Analysis & Reliability Testing Training
IC Design Training