Secured Smart Energy Controller (SSC)
The Secured Smart Energy Controller (SSC) with an Autonomous Intelligent Ambient Control System is an Internet of Things (IoT) solution capable of turning an industrial building into a smart establishment
It is designed to be simple to use, the system autonomously monitors and controls ambient parameters such as ambient temperature, office and room space brightness.
The system is designed to simplify cognitive Internet of Things development to harness the full potential of the technology trend
Smart Home and Building Control and Monitoring :
Home, Shopping Mall, Factory, Office Space, Hospital, Public Transportation Terminal.
- Room and building security automation
- Energy monitoring and management
- Energy-saving automation for building and home
- Autonomous with manual override function for the following ambient parameters:
- Space brightness
- Ambient temperature
- Wireless Interface between Master Hub and up to 32 Slave systems/cluster
- Ambient sensor input:
- Luminosity, Temperature and Motion & IR Sensors
- Ability to control AC unit with a built-in universal air-conditioner controller
|Coverage area for a Slave||
4m x 4m area
|Air Conditioning Remote||
16°C up to 30°C.
|Setting parameters for light control||
Bright, Medium and Dim
detect motion and human existence.